Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kelly A Healy
Kelly A Healy is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. Her specialties include Urology. She speaks English.
1025 Walnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Kelly A Healy has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Kelly A Healy has the following 7 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
Kelly A Healy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Worth the Trip
Self-verified patient of Kelly A Healy - Posted on December 6th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Kelly A Healy - Posted on April 25th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Kelly A Healy - Posted on March 12th, 2015
Would not recommend.
Self-verified patient of Kelly A Healy - Posted on January 22nd, 2014
I felt uncomfortable.
Self-verified patient of Kelly A Healy - Posted on January 1st, 2014
I felt pressured by Dr. Healy to allow her to give me a lesson on self examining my testicles. She said this was routine with my visit and necessary. I found her examination to be inappropriate, especially because I wasn't there for any reason related to my lower private areas. At the time, there was no nurse in the room. I would not recommend Dr. Healy to anyone.
Kelly A Healy Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Kelly A Healy's office for more information.
1025 Walnut St Philadelphia, PA 19107
Locations & DirectionsThomas Jefferson University Hospital, 1025 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
Kelly A Healy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.