Dr. Kelly Healy Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Healy?

Worth the Trip

Dr Healy is a no rush type doctor , Spent as much time as needed to answer all of out questions and made follow up contact after the surgical prodcedure

I think Kelly Healy should get ten star's for Accurate Diagnosis in kidney stones.

Under difficult circumstances, Dr. Healy saved my life. She is skilled, compassionate and supportive.

Would not recommend.

Being a woman myself, I was happy to be treated by a female urologist. She seemed in a rush to get on to her next patient. I did not feel that she listened to me. Quite frankly, she was plain rude. I would not recommend her to anyone.

I felt uncomfortable.

I felt pressured by Dr. Healy to allow her to give me a lesson on self examining my testicles. She said this was routine with my visit and necessary. I found her examination to be inappropriate, especially because I wasn't there for any reason related to my lower private areas. At the time, there was no nurse in the room. I would not recommend Dr. Healy to anyone.

Review

Very professional and very knowledge of her practice and specialty . I strongly recommend her . She was my doctor and she found out real problem of my kidney .

Dr. Kelly Healy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.