Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly Hoffmann has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Counter to other reviews, I found Dr. Hoffman to be intelligent and open minded to discuss treatment options. I don't think she is a knee jerk Dr. that is quick to prescribe medication. She is willing to try to correct problems naturally as well as using med's. She was easy to talk to and gave me lots of time and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Hoffman.
My familiy and I have gone to Dr. Hoffman for the past 5 years and have had a wonderful experience! She runs the practice with her husband so it is easy to get in right away if you don't mind seeing her other sometimes. She has same day appointments available every day and really takes the time to address all of your concerns. I also work in healthcare and have seen the good bad and ugly for family practitioners; without reservation I would recommend Dr. Hoffman to you and your family!
20 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Kelly Hoffmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPeaceHealth Medical Group, 4545 Cordata Pkwy, Bellingham, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kelly Hoffmann in this video.
Dr. Kelly Hoffmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.