Dr. Kelly Hoffmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Hoffmann?

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Counter to other reviews, I found Dr. Hoffman to be intelligent and open minded to discuss treatment options. I don't think she is a knee jerk Dr. that is quick to prescribe medication. She is willing to try to correct problems naturally as well as using med's. She was easy to talk to and gave me lots of time and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Hoffman.

Great Family Practitioner!

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

My familiy and I have gone to Dr. Hoffman for the past 5 years and have had a wonderful experience! She runs the practice with her husband so it is easy to get in right away if you don't mind seeing her other sometimes. She has same day appointments available every day and really takes the time to address all of your concerns. I also work in healthcare and have seen the good bad and ugly for family practitioners; without reservation I would recommend Dr. Hoffman to you and your family!

Posted on August 1st, 2017