Dr. Kelly R Huiatt Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Kelly R Huiatt?

Dr. Huiatt was not personable at all. When I mentioned that my grandmother wondered if she was the doctor, she said "Yes" but didn't introduce herself even at that point. Never smiled or gave the feeling she cared!

I came in for abdominal pain and had all the classic symptoms of appendicitis. She did a pelvic exam on me and it was so excruciating because she was so rough it left me in tears. Tests came back negative so she basically just told me I could go with no other explanation of what could be causing this pain. Completely unacceptable behavior for a physician. If you go to the ED ask that you not be seen by her.

terrible emergency room visit. dr huiatt was extremely rude and disrespectful. she told me that i was going to go home, and that nothing was wrong with me. my doctor who is located at rgh (thank god) told me 5 minutes after dr huiatt told me i was going to go home, that i needed surgery the next day, and that i would be admitted when a room became available. i never saw dr huiatt again (maybe she was embarrassed). i suggest to anyone going to emergency room at rgh to ask for another doctor if dr kelly huiatt walks in to your room