Dr. Kelly J Hulsey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly J Hulsey?

My children love Dr. Hulsey

I have two boys and they have been seeing Dr. Hulsey since birth. She is understanding and takes her time with "me" and my boys. Most of all she makes my children feel so comfortable when we are there.

Complacency in such an occupation is dagerous

The only diagnosis ever given to us at her clininc by ANY of the physicians. It is always the same "shoot from the hip" diagnosis without any tangible evidence to come to such a conclusion. We end up going there for convenience and always regret it. Our child has been hospitalized twice with no persuit of the root problem. When you are describing the symptoms her eyes glass over and get the default answer (Viral). While at the hospital, we would describe what our child had been dealing with, she would go into why he was having all these symptoms. The problem of course was that she was talking about symptoms he was not having and had not been mentioned. I know this sounds like and angry rant, and I am frustrated by the level of care we have received here. The bottm line is, we have had more trouble than I care to sit and write about. In my opinion, if all you need is shots, and require no diagnosis of any kind, this place is fine. Look elsewhere for thorough problem solving.