Dr. Kelly Kinsley Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Kinsley?

Awesome visit...Awesome Dr.!!!

Posted on February 14th, 2017

I completely disagree. Dr. Kinsley was not a creep at all. He is very knowledgable and professional. He helped me with my skin problems. I will be going back.

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

My experience with North Pacific Dermatology has been outstanding. I have had appointments with Dr. Kinsley, Hank Parker, PA-C, as well as the esthetician, all three were very knowledgable. I am extremely satisfied with the ongoing treatment that I receive for psoriasis. I have also had several cosmetic procedures and I am impressed by their expertise with botox and fillers. The office staff has been wonderful and accommodating. I recommend Dr. Kinsley and this office to all my friends and family, as well as anyone seeking dermatology care. My skin has never looked better.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

My visit with Dr. Kinsley was very positive. Very knowledgeable & kind. I thought he was very thorough. He was able to diagnose my problem quickly and gave me great advice on treatment. I will never go to another dermatologist - I'm sticking with Dr. Kinsley. He's great!!!

Posted on July 31st, 2015

I disagree!! Dr. Kinsley was very professional at my time of visit and was able to diagnose my problem. I will definitely be a life long patient.

Posted on July 10th, 2015

I agree with the other review.. He is a creep... not proper in his exam, I won't be going back.. not thorough. . I don't feel he took the time..

Doctor's Response

Wow! I'm sorry that was your experience and that you felt cut short and underserved. Please accept my apologies if I fell short for you this day. It is was certainly not my intention.

One creepy Doctor

Posted on July 16th, 2014

If you go to this office, see the PA not Kinsley. Kinsley is really creepy for lack of a better way to put it. Very odd guy.

Posted on February 11th, 2016