3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kelly A Kinsley?

Awesome visit...Awesome Dr.!!!

I completely disagree. Dr. Kinsley was not a creep at all. He is very knowledgable and professional. He helped me with my skin problems. I will be going back.

My experience with North Pacific Dermatology has been outstanding. I have had appointments with Dr. Kinsley, Hank Parker, PA-C, as well as the esthetician, all three were very knowledgable. I am extremely satisfied with the ongoing treatment that I receive for psoriasis. I have also had several cosmetic procedures and I am impressed by their expertise with botox and fillers. The office staff has been wonderful and accommodating. I recommend Dr. Kinsley and this office to all my friends and family, as well as anyone seeking dermatology care. My skin has never looked better.

My visit with Dr. Kinsley was very positive. Very knowledgeable & kind. I thought he was very thorough. He was able to diagnose my problem quickly and gave me great advice on treatment. I will never go to another dermatologist - I'm sticking with Dr. Kinsley. He's great!!!

I disagree!! Dr. Kinsley was very professional at my time of visit and was able to diagnose my problem. I will definitely be a life long patient.

I agree with the other review.. He is a creep... not proper in his exam, I won't be going back.. not thorough. . I don't feel he took the time..

Doctor's Response

Wow! I'm sorry that was your experience and that you felt cut short and underserved. Please accept my apologies if I fell short for you this day. It is was certainly not my intention.

One creepy Doctor

If you go to this office, see the PA not Kinsley. Kinsley is really creepy for lack of a better way to put it. Very odd guy.

Dr. Kelly A Kinsley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Arcata, CA.