Have you seen Dr. Kelly E Klinker?

Had a colonoscopy and afterwards she didn't explain what was wrong with me didn't make another appointment took one minute to talk to me and then left now I don't know what even is wrong with me do I have to call and beg her to talk to me not happy

colonoscopy

Terrible Bedside Manner - And that matters!

Probably the worst bedside manner I have experienced in a physician. No empathy or compassion. I wonder about her competency.

Right on with diagnosis

Diagnosed me correctly and quickly. Was right there when I needed her. Listened to me and I know that I can always call her at anytime. Excellent and compassionate physician.

Very Pleased

Dr. Klinker has been a life-saver for me. Her skills and knowledge improve quality of life. Dr. Klinker is very personable and she takes the time to sit and listen to you. I would recommend her without hesitation.

does not make herself available to patients after surgery. Tends to overlook problems, is known to botch up surgeries

Very caring

My experience with this doctor was great. While in the hospital she checked on me everyday and was always there to answer questions when needed. Dr. Klinker and her nurse care about their patients and you never feel rushed when you are in the office for an appointment. She is a good and caring doctor.

dissappointed

I was greatly disappointed with how she minimized my pain and my recovery time. after she removed a hemorrhoid in the office with only local anesthetic she told me i'd be good as new by monday (it was friday)! She then didn't even cauterize my wound but used a chemical to try to cauterize it and slapped a gauze packing on it. Well guess what happened when the gauze packing came off b/c there was no bacitracin used people!?? Yeah everything went with it and I bled for 8 hours and ended up in the ER. Had to have the surgery again b/c guess what not even 2 days later I had the hemorrhoid that she "removed" again!!!! It was ridiculous I would never recommend her to anyone, well unless you didn't like that person very much!

Dr. Kelly E Klinker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.