Dr. Kelly K Bowlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly K Bowlin?

I have been seeing Dr. Bowlin for 2 years. In the past, I've dealt with many elitist personality types in the medical industry, so it is refreshing to finally see someone that knows what they're talking about and takes the time to explain things without a condescending tone. She carries a very genuine, down to earth approach when communicating. I appreciate that she opens the door for conversation, answering my questions, and my concerns regarding both the present and future. I would recommend her to my closest friends and family.

Great doc!

BEST OB ever!

I've seen Dr. Koss now for my last two pregnancies and I absolutely LOVE her! She is amazing at what she does and truly cares about the patients! I have had 7 live births and two miscarriages and I wish she could've been my OB for every one of them. I would never go to anyone else!

She is awesome and really took the time to listen and explain things to me. She answered all my questions. I would recommend her to anyone!