Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly M Lennon
Dr. Kelly M Lennon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Castle Rock, CO, with another office in Littleton, CO. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Lennon is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kelly M Lennon has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
My visit with the Dr was fine, though I was only asked a few questions and nothing was resolved. Told to come back again. I received a bill a few months later. Called the office and the girl who answered the phone said my insurance denied claim. Called my insurance & they never received a claim. Called the office back & the girl argued with me & kept cutting me off. I told her they didn't have the correct insurance number, she continued to argue with me. This is ridiculous. They DO have the wrong insurance info, don't know how but they do. Then she has the audacity to argue with me over this, rather than just re-process the claim. The office girl who answered the phone had no reason to be so rude, horrible manners!!! Would not recommend this office due to the rudeness of this person.
This is the best office! The staff is very friendly and really cares about their patients. Dr. Lennon is such a great doctor. He has diagnosed 2 substanital problems that have been puzzling to other doctors I've seen over the last 3 years. I highly recommend Dr. Lennon and South Denver Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lennon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Jacksonville Health Ed Prog
Dr. Kelly M Lennon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kelly M Lennon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Castle Rock, CO.