Dr. Kelly Lennon Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Lennon?

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Great doctor.

Office billing staff are extremely rude & surly

Posted on February 20th, 2013

My visit with the Dr was fine, though I was only asked a few questions and nothing was resolved. Told to come back again. I received a bill a few months later. Called the office and the girl who answered the phone said my insurance denied claim. Called my insurance & they never received a claim. Called the office back & the girl argued with me & kept cutting me off. I told her they didn't have the correct insurance number, she continued to argue with me. This is ridiculous. They DO have the wrong insurance info, don't know how but they do. Then she has the audacity to argue with me over this, rather than just re-process the claim. The office girl who answered the phone had no reason to be so rude, horrible manners!!! Would not recommend this office due to the rudeness of this person.

Posted on January 10th, 2012

This is the best office! The staff is very friendly and really cares about their patients. Dr. Lennon is such a great doctor. He has diagnosed 2 substanital problems that have been puzzling to other doctors I've seen over the last 3 years. I highly recommend Dr. Lennon and South Denver Obstetrics & Gynecology

Posted on September 8th, 2015