Have you seen Dr. Kelly M Coleman?

Epidural injection

Liked his bed side manners and answered my questions

Dr. Coleman

Dr. Coleman was very nice. Took time to answer all my concerns. Explain just what he was going to do . Really like him and very professional.

Paint. Relief

Dr Coleman is very prompt, professional, and kind! I believe he went out of his way to do all that he could do to relieve my pain. I am feeling better. The epidural has helped my neck a great deal!

Pain Relief

Jan. 4, 2019, Dr. Coleman administerd a lumbar epidural for me. Everything went very well with nursing staff and Dr. Coleman. He was very knowlegable, personal and efficient. I am feeling better today and I am praying this will continue to improve. Dr. C encouraged me that there were options to help me if needed. It was refreshing to meet such a compassionate doctor and a staff of nurses that took time to care for the patient. Very professional.

No Pain

First time meeting Dr K. Coleman and first time getting an epidural in my back. This is day one but my pain is gone I'm hoping it last a long time. from my experience i would say that Dr. Coleman has good bedside manor and he did me justice.

Caring doctor

Dr. Coleman listens to all my concerns, whether that is what I'm seeing him for or not. I go to him for pain management and am always pleased with his care as well as that of his staff

Great experience

Dr. Coleman listened to my opinion and honored my request rather than just following the normal routine. It is rare to find a doctor who will do that these days. He was gentle and his staff was very helpful and pleasant .

Comforting

Dr Coleman had very sweet bedside manners, very comforting and the staff was nice also.

Excellent doctor and staff

The Best

I have the up most confidence in Dr. Coleman and his staff. Very professional and a little funny at times, which I feel is the best combination. The procedures I had went great. They explained the recovery process and the recovery is happening just the way it was explained. If I ever have to receive treatment for something Dr. Coleman specializes in,then he is definitely my Dr. to see.

Very Helpful

Dr. Coleman and his staff are great at listening what I’m saying and offering choices.

Great service

Very efficient. Facilities nice/clean/knowledgeable

Dr. Kelly M Coleman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jackson, MS.

Dr. Kelly M Coleman Is this you?