Dr. Kelly M Mcdonald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly M Mcdonald?

She is one of the best Dr I ever seen,

Dr. Mace was recommended to me from a friend and I'm so glad I was able to get in as her patient. Very easy to talk to and just someone I would want managing my primary care for the long term.

Good Physician

Dr Mace gives an excellent physical, and you never feel like she is rushing to see the next patient. Only problem is scheduling an appointment, especially same day appointments. Evidently everyone else feels the same way about her skill as a physician and her openings are few and far between. One of my friends wanted to transfer her care to Dr Mace and she is not accepting new patients.

I am so happy that my children have you as a doctor. You are a great family doctor and you have excellent patient relations. The girls really love you as there doctor.

Great Doctor!

I love Dr. Mace! She really listens and genuinely cares about getting to the bottom of what's wrong. She's a truly great doctor.

Never rushes through an office visit. very easy to talk to, listens to my concerns.