Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly K Machesky has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kelly K Machesky has the following 8 expertise
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Kelly K Machesky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 37
I went to see her several years ago after some horrible experiences with other doctors regarding my anxiety and depression. Dr. Machesky took the time needed to get me back on track. She was kind, compassionate, and patient.
I have been a patient of Dr Machesky for over 15 years. She is still as compassionate and caring today as she was when I first became her patient. She has a genuine concern for her patients, she listens and provides the best course of action based on your needs. She is NOT a pill pusher and will recommend different nutritional supplements or dietary changes rather than write a script. I love this approach as it is a lifestyle change rather than a band-aid. Excellent doctor
Her office staff is horrible completly unorganized. I called regarding my perscription and was told by her assistant that she would call me back, which she did not I called her today again which I was out on hold for 20 min and left a message she called me back 5 hours later, left me a message returningy call I call back within 2 minutes and the office is closed, obviously they do not care about giving me the wrong perscription. This is very unprofessional
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Machesky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Kelly K Machesky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKelly K Machesky Md, 13350 24 Mile Rd Ste 200, Shelby Township, MI
Dr. Kelly K Machesky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelby Township, MI.