Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly Malloy
Dr. Kelly Malloy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Malloy is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Malloy has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly Malloy has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Kelly Malloy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.