Dr. Kelly M Malloy Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kelly M Malloy?

Dr. Malloy surgically removed a lymph node from my neck. The biopsy came back positive for lymphoma. Although Dr. Malloy claimed she was "just the technician" in this procedure, she was way more than that. She was the experienced, expert hands cutting into my body and removing a portion thereof. After surgery Dr. Malloy took time explaining every detail she could to me about what I would be faced with. She made sure I knew she was not the oncologist, but that if I had questions, she and her staff would certainly try to get me the answers right away (helping to ease my anxiety.) Thank you, Dr. Malloy and Dee!

Very brash no bedside manor

We met with dr malloy as we were looking for another opinion she was very brash, rude, and couldn't get us out of the room fast enough. We were very disappointed and left feeling like we had wasted our time driving out to ann arbor. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

worst docter ever

This doctor has betrayed there patient. She likes to torment her patients by forcing them to go to a mental hospital against there will. She destroyed my life and it will never be the same. She forced me to drop out of school. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. ever.

Dr. Kelly M Malloy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.