Dr. Kelly Mandagere Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Mandagere?

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Nice doc with intent for patient to get better

Receptionist needs to know where to send patients

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I will never go to this doctor or any doctor in the practice. It took me over an hour to find the place. The receptionist gave me the wrong directions. I even called her when I was across the street and she sent me 4 miles down the road. When I finally found the doctors, they refused to see me.. I wish the receptionist knew her directions. I only lived 4 miles away.

Office Visit

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

My PCP recommended Boulder Endocrinology and I saw Dr Mandagere for abnormal thyroid lab tests/abnormal NM Thyroid Uptake & Scan. My appointment was for 9 and she came into the room at 9:30. I was impressed with her knowledge and how she treated me. I felt very comfortable and followed up with her advice. She spent a good deal of time with me, which I was impressed with. I would recommend her to my colleagues and family.

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

Good doctor but hard to get an appointment

Don't feel they have true care for me

Posted on January 8th, 2014

I feel as if I were nothing more than a number to this office. I came to the office due to two low TSH readings from non-endocrinologists. Dr. Mandagere said I most like have Graves (based, I guess, on my TSH numbers). Oddly, I have no symptoms, and actually am quite cold intolerant. She drew blood to check TSH, T3, T4 and TSI (the Graves marker). I waited a week for the results. No call. I called them. No one was available. I waited 4 more days. No call. I called them, and again, no one was available, but they said someone would call me back. I waited another 4 or 5 days and finally got a nurse who, without asking me what I was calling about, just started telling me to "continue to take my meds" (I'm not on any meds), and that my "symptoms of heat intolerance and hair loss would resolve at some point". I'm not having heat intolerance. Since my TSI reading is non-existent, I asked if I could have a pituitary problem, and she immediately said no. I finally ended up emailing the doctor to see if she thought it could be my pituitary. She did call me back, which was a surprise to me. She said I definitely have Graves and to get another blood draw in 3 months, and no way would it be pituitary. The take-away is that I feel that no one actually cares about what's going on with me, no one feels the need to help me understand what's happening, or to put me at ease. I am definitely going to see a different doctor.

Great endocrinologist for diabetes

Posted on December 17th, 2013

I get along well with Dr. Mandagere in managing my diabetes. The office staff is efficient and courteous.

Adjusted to my needs

Posted on August 7th, 2013

My family doctor didn't feel comfortable managing my medication, so I ended up at Dr. Mandagere's office. Once we came to an agreement of her expectations and my expectations she was willing to switch my medication and I feel great.

Current Patient

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I have found Dr. Mandagere to be professional and caring. She is willing to adjust to an individual's unique patient needs and communicates the responsibility each patient has in the success of their medical outcomes

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Not focused on patient needs and really solving the problem. It was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor.

Horrible

Posted on February 15th, 2012

If there were an option less the one star I WOULD USE IT. Horrible staff and Dr.s. If you enjoy being treated just like another number this is place to go. Horrible at getting prescription refills. NO ONE HERE CARES ABOUT THE PATIENT OR THE WELL BEING JUST THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS! I quit going when i was told that i would have to make an appointment every-time i needed a question answered which cost me 25 dollars every-time and who knows how much the charged the insurance company. Worthless go somewhere else if you value your health and wallet.

Posted on November 29th, 2017