- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly L Mcalvany has 2 locations
Dr. Kelly L Mcalvany has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kelly L Mcalvany has the following 18 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Male Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Urologic Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Urologic Diseases
- Urethral Stricture
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
9 Years Experience
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Kelly L Mcalvany Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kelly L Mcalvany
Dr. Mcalvany graduated from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine,Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2010. Dr. Mcalvany works in Cookeville, TN and 1 other location and specializes in Urology. Dr. Mcalvany is affiliated with Cookeville Regional Medical Center.