Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly L Mccluskey-Erskine
Dr. Kelly L Mccluskey-Erskine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mccluskey-Erskine is affiliated with Dayton Childrens Medical Center, University Of Cincinnati Medical Center and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Mccluskey-Erskine has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kelly L Mccluskey-Erskine has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kelly L Mccluskey-Erskine has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Kelly L Mccluskey-Erskine has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I would recommend this doctor to any of my friends. She is very caring and made me feel like she really cared about my child's well being. She never made me feel out of place and always welcomed, even with my very stressful pregnancy. Also really listened to what I had to say and wanted! Great doctor~
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mccluskey-Erskine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wright State University
Dr. Kelly L Mccluskey-Erskine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFar Hills Ob/Gyn Inc, 5701 Far Hills Ave, Dayton, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kelly L Mccluskey-Erskine in this video.
Dr. Kelly L Mccluskey-Erskine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.