Dr. Kelly W Mcguire Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kelly W Mcguire?

Compassionate Doctor

Dr. McGuire listened to me, took the time to explain things to me and will be helping me. If you need a compassionate doctor to hear you, REALLY HEAR YOU, I highly recommend him.

He is the kindest dr around and let's you know about everything you have to ask.

Number one!!

Wonderful doctor! He does not think a miscarriage is an abortion. I recently had a miscarriage. He treated me with the upmost recespect and care as I delivered my deceased son. God bless him for believing in the sanctity of life!

Wonderful Doctor

I just recently went to Dr. McGuire for the first time and found him to be an excellent doctor! When he examined me he found a very small cyst on my ovary and ordered an ultra sound. He didn't take any chances with my well being! Also, he continued to call me until he could reach me to discuss his findings. Wonderful doctor!! So whoever just wrote the bad reviews about him almost assuredly is not telling the entirety of the facts.

Run far

LOVE!

I hadn't seen Dr. McGuire in the practice but was admitted into the hospital for some testing. First thing he said was, "Are you avoiding me? I haven't met you yet." This actually made me feel GOOD - he pays attention to his patients and he proved it to my husband and I that night in the hospital. Not only was he very professional, he explaned what was going on with my body perfectly. He took it to the medical terminology state and broke it down into common examples and I loved that. I was learning from him in the process of listening to my prognosis. He really cared too. I saw him back in the office a few days later and I felt like he knew my situation perfectly. He told me warning signs to look out for with preeclampsia and to call if I ever doubted my symptoms for a second. I regret not seeing him earlier in my pregnancy but will remember my experiences with him for the next child. Thanks, Dr. McGuire!

I would absolutely reccomed Dr. McGuire. He is professional, he takes time and listens, and is compassionate. Dr. McGuire delivered all of my kids and is the best in the business.

THE BEST

I absolutely love Dr. Mcguire and his nurses he is with out a doubt the best doctor i have seen in years!!!!