Dr. Kelly Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Miller?

Great Doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2014

I have been taking my kids to Dr Miller for almost 5 years. She is a great pediatrician and genuinely cares about the patients. Kids love her!

Compliment

Posted on September 30th, 2013

Was thinking of you and saw on your on-line personal review that you were a four star Doctor. That was a monstrously fantastic feeling for me. Never was there doubt that you would be a top rated practitioner for the public. I, as others, are really proud of your giving to the public, but most of all to your girls and supportive husband.

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr. Miller has been our pediatrician for almost 8 yrs. When she moved from Fort Worth to Stephenville we followed. Have tried other Doctors while she was getting her office open in Stephenville and was very diapoointed. We went right back to her. She is amazing and has the best bedside manner ever seen. My kids love her.

Posted on March 12th, 2012

Dr. Miller has been our Pediatrician for the last seven years and is amazing! My daughter loves her and so de we. Dr. Miller saved my daughter's life shen she was diagnosed with a life threatening illness. Dr. Miller is proactive and has the best bedside manner ever seen. She is not only our Pediatrician she has become a part of our family!

My Children Adore Her....

Posted on June 12th, 2011

Dr. Miller is the best doctor that I have had for my three children. She has championed my kiddos on many occasions. My family will be moving soon due to work, however, I will not hesitate to drive all the way back to Stephenville to ensure my children get to use Dr. Miller.. She is truly a jewel... On many occasion I have called with a sick child and I've always been able to get seen sometime that day. Excellent doctor...

Excellent physician, quality and compassion combined

Posted on July 16th, 2008

Dr. Miller has a well earned reputation for providing the highest quality health care for children. She is caring, professional, compassionate, and highly skilled.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017