Dr. Kelly Offutt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Offutt?

Posted on August 1st, 2016

1 appointment and 1 nurses visit. Dr was great during the first visit. Waited over an hour for both. Never did the nurse come check on us or let us know why the wait. Was there right after lunch and ended up leaving without even being seen the last time. Waiting is one thing, but being put in a room to wait while being ignored by staff is ridiculous. I don't know how long we would have had to wait if we wouldn't have walked out.

There is no one better

Posted on July 29th, 2015

I absolutely LOVE Dr Offutt! She has been our kids Pedi since they were babies, our kids are 12, 10, 10 and 2. She is amazing!!

Marble Falls Mom

Posted on May 7th, 2015

All three of my kiddos have been Dr Offutts patients from birth, if I have any more they will be too.

Best Pediatrician that has treated all of my children.

Posted on February 20th, 2013

there are no dislikes if I was to measure Dr of it on a scale of 1 to 10 I would measure her at 100. She has always exceeded my expectations as a doctor and a Pediatrician.

Caring Doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2012

Posted on September 8th, 2009

Ive had alot of problems with the front office here, getting incorrect names, and appt dates in the mail, waiting ALONG time in the waiting room. I came in to my daughters 6 month apptointment to get her Shots and they wer OUT of the shots?!?!? and them made me come back 2 weeks later, and I sat in the waiting room waiting for 45 minutes just for 2 shots. Then I needed to get a prescription filled for my daughter, and they plain as day told me, "they could not do it that day" my daughter need the persciption Immediatly because it was for a special formula....Thwn the lady on the phone said " that is not my job" I couldnt belive it!!! Dont use this doctors office...Dr Offitt is great, her staff is awful!!

Posted on October 11th, 2017