Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly K Oh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kelly K Oh has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Kelly K Oh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
When my wife and I have a question about insurance coverage, her assistant nurse fired back with aggressive tone and language. That was totally uncalled for. The nurse tried to shut us off instead of listening to what we had to say. The change we would like to make does not even affects their side. They promised follow up with me for several vaccin because they were out, but I never got anything back from them. "Patient centered medical home" only exists in their flyer.
Dr.Oh was "on call". The triage nurse asked Dr.Oh to call me and the first sentence Dr. Oh said, rather agressively and dismissively, was, "So, what do you want me to do about it?" I answered I did not know. (Mind you, I don't have any medical training or experience and did not know what to suggest she do in her area of expertise. I was hoping she had some ideas, as I had never had this condition before). She also somewhat rudely and insultingly, said, "So, why did you have to call me about this?" This was rather stunning as a nurse triages patients and contacts the on-call doctor when they deem it fitting. As if I decided myself to impose upon her time. This also belligerently implie that my symptoms and condition were nothing at all to her.She did not take my condition or symptoms seriously and suggested I take an aspirin and use a heat pad. I believe this was rather disingenous, insincere and flippant and a sign that she did not consider my symptoms and condition. She left me in a completely debilitated state, unable to walk or move, in terrible pain, and despairing. I had already waited 3 days before calling, thinking the pain would go away, but instead it got worse! When I couldn't stand it anymore, I called for help. Rude, flippant, callous, uncaring, and a discredit to her profession. I believe, the height of arrogance. Tomorrow, I will be seeing another doctor, hopefully, one who takes their training, their patients, and their medical creed seriously.
25 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Kelly K Oh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Medical Group, 5555 NE Elam Young Pkwy, Hillsboro, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kelly K Oh in this video.
Dr. Kelly K Oh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hillsboro, OR.