Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kelly K Pagidas has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kelly K Pagidas has the following 5 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Great bedside manner!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kelly K Pagidas - Posted on September 12th, 2018
Dr. Pagidas is the best doctor from any specialty that I have ever met. She truly cares for her patients and takes the time with us to explore all options and makes sure all of our questions are answered. She has the best bedside manner of any doctor that I have ever met. I recommend her to anyone I come across who seeks fertility treatment.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kelly K Pagidas - Posted on May 23rd, 2012
I am seeing Dr Pagidas for a rare and unusual form of fertility treatment. I'm fertile, and young, but undergoing ivf to prevent passing along a specific genetic birth defect to my children. Ivf is the only way for me to prevent passing along this condition. Dr Pagidas has been educated, informative and caring through the entire process. She makes me feel comfortable and explains the process with ease. I am so happy I found Dr Pagidas and would refer her 100%!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Mcgill University Health Centre
Dr. Kelly K Pagidas Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Kelly K Pagidas
Kelly Pagidas, MD has nearly two decades experience as a physician, most all of which is in the field of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. She is involved in both undergraduate and graduate medical education. Highly experienced in the performance of assisted reproductive technology procedures, medical treatment for infertility, recurrent pregnancy loss, reproductive surgery, and preimplantation genetics and diagnosis, she is accomplished both as a specialist and educator in our field.
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kelly K Pagidas, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Louisville, KY, in this video.
Dr. Kelly K Pagidas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, KY.