Dr. Kelly Palumbo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Palumbo?

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Dr palumbo is very professional. She delivered my first child and is currently my doctor for my second pregnancy as we'll! She takes time to go over everything with you, and is very caring. She is passionate of her career and it shows!!

Allergic reaction in OR, DR didn't know what to do

Posted on August 12th, 2013

Never go to her. I almost died thanks to her and she couldn't care less about her patients.

awesome

Posted on August 8th, 2012

I love the fact she gets to know you. She is very thorough and makes sure you understand what's is going on. She addresses problems quickly and has answers for you very fast. She delivered my son and if I wasn't moving she would probably be my doctor for any other children I would have. She's just awesome and I would definitely recommend her to friends!

Posted on July 27th, 2010

Wonderful Dr. She delivered 3 of my 4 children. Highly recommend her.

She is the best

Posted on December 30th, 2009

She found my ectopic pregnancy when another Doctor just dismissed me. Her compassion and knowledge make her one of the best doctors that I have ever had!!

Posted on December 8th, 2009

I have been with Dr. Palumbo for 10 years now and have had her deliver 4 of my children. She is my favorite doctor out of all the doctors we have to deal with. She listens and is not rushed with you which is a rare quality these days. She is professional yet personal and knows her profession. I would recommend her to everyone.

Love LOVE Doctor Palumbo

Posted on August 27th, 2009

Dr Palumbo is the very best! Apologizes if i waited more than 5 minuites, spend more than enough time in my room without making me feel she was needed elsewhere, answered all my questions w/o irritation (& there were MANY), she answered with honesty and in a way I could easily understand - never did i leave her office going "what did that mean?" she even stayed late with me when a problem was discovered & made my specialist appointment personally. She acts and treats her patients as equals. She jokes with you & is HUMAN. You will NEVER find a better doctor!!!!!!!

Posted on October 16th, 2017