Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly L Paul has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Kelly L Paul has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Paul has been pivotal to the maintenance of my overall health and well-being. She took my concerns very seriously and attentively; she has referred me to the best specialists in the city (i.e.-Goodman/Campbell Brain and Spine) and has done everything in her capacity to ensure that all of my needs/concerns were appropriately addressed. However, one instance that concerned me was that despite my request for neurosurgery consult due to lack of progress with conservative treatments for degenerative disc disease, she referred me to the particular neurosurgeron she chose as she said she was confident that neurosurgeon would be against considering surgery -there were some neurosurgeons with whom she would not trust any of her patients. This was While I appreciate her candor and concern for my well-being with regard to the risks associated with microdiscectomy/fusion, I was disappoint that the consult I received from the neurosurgeon I saw was under biased pretenses. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Paul for both Physiatry-related as well as holistic well-being-related issues.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Kelly L Paul accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kelly L Paul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Avon, IN.