Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly L Peters has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
After arriving at Mtn vista and being told my Dr. was stuck in surgery and couldn't see me, Dr. Peters agreed to see me that day. Dr. Peters was kind, friendly, and she genuinely cared about my health and me as a person. Dr. Peters was willing to listen to my concerns and answer all of my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Peters.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
I cannot say enough about Dr Peters and the staff. They are so fantastic and make me feel so comfortable and taken care of. She always spends time with me to answer my questions. I wouldn't go anywhere for my GYN needs or to have my baby! Seriously the best womens' health physician I have ever been to!
Dr. Peters is one of those exceptional physicians who has a genuine compassion for her patients. Not only am I completely comfortable discussing any concerns, her knowledge and professionalism allows me the feel secure with the care she provides. I have never felt rushed or made to feel that my concerns were unimportant. If I could give "5 stars", I would!
Thank you for the positive feedback!
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Kelly L Peters accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kelly L Peters in this video.
Dr. Kelly L Peters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lone Tree, CO.