Dr. Kelly A Rourke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly A Rourke?

A born physician and care giver.

I have multiple challenging health issues, and in 10 years under her exemplary care, I truly have found no other physician to equal her. Her intelligence is both acute and intuitive, yet it's her *heart* that flat sets her in a class of her own. If I don't understand something, she never makes me feel like I'm inconveniencing her by asking questions. She spends the time when necessary, and this is the reason her schedule can sometimes fall behind. Given the choice between an on-time 10 minute in-and-out appointment, and a Dr. Rourke appointment where she doesn't just talk...she *listens*, I'll choose Dr. Rourke 6 days a week and twice on Sundays. And all this results from her deeply caring heart. She's a born care giver, she knows medicine inside and out...this woman truly is as good as it gets.

Dr. Kelly Rourke

I found Dr. Rourke to be kind and efficient. I am plannig to refer a family member to her.

Excellent

Dr Rourke has proven to be the BEST over the past 7 years.

Excellent Doctor / Service

My 84+ year Mom, my husband & myself are all patients of Dr Rourke. From the onset (6+ years) of our relationships with her, we have been extremely impressed with her thoroughness in diagnostics. She exudes professionalism, knowledge and a genuine caring attitude. We trust her to the maximum.

Great DR, Great STAFF

I've been seeing Dr Rourke and her staff for many years. She is an excellent doctor. I am very pleased with my overall experience. Wait time has improved immensely!

You couldn't find a better Doc

Dr. Rourke was recommended by a family member who trained with her in residency. She is terrific, both diagnostically and on a personal level. Her skills at dealing with my elderly mother are fantastic. Yes, there is a wait at her office, but it is not any longer than the waits I have experienced in other doctor's offices.

Very disappointed ex-patient

Dr. makes appt to make sure patient is on time, but Dr. is not. 50 to 1 several times in waiting rm or exam room.Have to list the things you have to talk about. No more others will be reviewed. Another appt for that. There sheet you fill out only gives you 2 lines for 2 items.Dr. too many patients and have no compassion for individual.

Excellent

Dr Rourke is not only knowledgeable, but one of the most informative, caring, medical professionals we have ever encountered. She insures the patient understands the issues being considered and all possible options available. We highly recommend her to anyone in need of an internist.

I have seen Kelly for over 10 years. She is very compassionate and a good listener. Her office staff is great. If I have a medical problem, I can usually get in to see her that day or at the latest the next day. If she's off, I can get into her NP. I love her. She is wonderful. I have a lot of medical issues and they both know me well enough to be able to talk to me without referring to my chart.