Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly Y Russell has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Anesthesiologist dr. Kelly Russell caused a severe IV infiltration in my arm I have significant nerve damage and has lost the most of the feeling in my arm what bothers me most about this is she didn't even come to my room after the 14-hour surgery and explain to me what happened. They're saying that it's just a product of having surgery no it's a product of poor IV placement she failed to properly document any of it and as soon as I file the complaint she went back and did an amendment so there would be some type of record but I had already had the records printed out period I would not recommend her for anything she is a horrible person and the fact that she does this to somebody and doesn't even care shows that she should not be a medical professional dr. Kelly Russell anesthesiologist is a liar a horrible person and does not deserve to be a doctor I would not recommend her at all
20 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1998
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Kelly Y Russell accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsValley Anesthesiologist & Pain Consultants, 1850 N Central Ave Ste 1600, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Kelly Y Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.