Dr. Kelly Rydlund Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Rydlund?

Worth the long distance drive

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I live several miles from Dr. Rylund's office, but his care is so amazing that I don't mind driving that far. I found Dr Rylund while doing research on the internet for a new ENT. I knew from my first visit to him that he's the kind of ENT doctor that I'd been looking for to replace the ENT I was seeing. I highly recommend that if you're in need of an ENT doctor please call his office and schedule an appointment. Mildred Kidwell

Posted on April 20th, 2011

An excellent physician who takes time with explanations and shows expertise in his field. Wonderful bedside personality and very good with follow ups. Highly recommend this Physician.

Posted on November 3rd, 2016