Dr. Kelly Scrantz Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Scrantz?

Surgery went Great

Posted on January 11th, 2017

Posted on July 31st, 2016

Dr. Scrantz surgically repaired my husband's broken neck 9 years ago. He was wonderful in a very scary situation.

Dr. Scrantz changed my life with his surgial skills

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr. Scrantz performed surgery on my back. He is an excellent doctor and the surgery made a tremendous difference in my life. I can't imagine going to another doctor. His PA, Georgia is a wonderful member of his staff, as is Foo. I trust them 100%. He will be preforming surgery on my husband soon and he and I have complete confidence in him.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

I cannot say enough about Dr. Scrantz and the treatment I received.

Excellent

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Did a tricky brain surgery excellent! Best Dr I've had and really cared about me

Watch your back

Posted on March 1st, 2015

He's a cocky young Maverick, minus the skill and smile. Too smart, to admit when he doesn't have a clue. Quite frankly, I believe he is a dime a dozen this day and age. He is the afterbirth of an aborted functional health care system. He loves steroids, vaccines, antibiotics, and being an @$$. I'd HIGHLY recommend seeking ANY other alternative. In summation, he is NOT someone I would trust to watch to even watxh my clothes dry, let alone "cut" or recommend some form of treatment that will have any detrimental impact possibly on my life. Cookie Cutter MD. He's been measured, and found wanting.

PA Needs To Go!!

Posted on June 5th, 2014

The female PA needs to go. During my new patient appointment she came into the room before the doctor and took all the important information and entered into the computer. When I asked her what her role was she told me "an over qualified secretary" and continued to explain "wasted all that time in school to be a glorified secretary". She is very dry and could honestly careless about you and it's obvious. Not a great experience to start the visit. From that point on the rest seemed to follow. Although Dr Scrantz seems to be very knowledgeable he is obviously working in a factory, shuffling one in after another with very limited time with each patient. Disappointing. I didn't expect a long visit, but I did expect the respect of showing concern. If you are seeking a place where a physician spends time, this is not the place. If you can handle being shuffled around and being treated with complete disrespect by the PA you have found the right place. Who tells the patient they are a glorified secretary and wasted all that time in school. Really? Show her the door and save the relationship and reputation your patients have in you.

Posted on February 18th, 2013

He performed disc surgery on my husband so I only met him on the day of surgery. My husband and I are very pleased with the results of the surgery. The surgery center was excellent. I was very happy with how they kept me informed throughout the day. My husband was offered the opportunity to spend the night there even though he was scheduled as a one day stay. His follow up with the PA was great. She was very knowledgable and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Skrantz and the Neuromedical Center hospital.

Technician not Physician

Posted on November 20th, 2012

Do not think this office is going to be a healing environment, it's more like an assembly line. I never felt that my condition was of the least interest. I've had better treatment at an auto repair shop.The PA is the worst though - cold and unfriendly. She is certainly no "caregiver". It's scary to think these technicians are in charge of your well-being. I regret letting this office and this doctor treat me for my injuries. National Health couldn't be much worse than this.

I paid for Perkins Rowe

Posted on October 14th, 2011

Arrogant

Great Experience

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Dr. Scrantz is wonderful. He fixed my drop foot ! Now Im walking good again. I recommend his to everyone !

this docs attitude sucks