Dr. Kelly Slater Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Slater?

Don't bother

Posted on November 25th, 2017

I'm not impressed. I think she only knows what she reads and doesn't really care about her patients. She will hear you but won't listen. Very medically robotic. No bedside manner. You're just a routine daily activity to this doctor like brushing her teeth. She's not attentive to a person in need, listening, or any real help. She'll just ramble what she's read. Which can be fine by any monkey on the internet. Her staff has been very . They make her slightly manageable.

Belittled for no reason

Posted on February 13th, 2013

She has an attitude when speaking to you and also speaks as if you're ignorant. She made me feel unwelcomed and my questions were stupid. The only star I give the dr is for seeing me and washing her hands before touching my child. The nurse on the other hand was informative, nice and very patient with me.

Ready for a lecture?

Posted on January 24th, 2009

A visit with this doctor for a routine test, a FIRST visit with this doctor by the way, and she spent her time lecturing me and I left without my test. Now, if this had been my regular family doctor, someone who had known me for years, I could somewhat understand, but really...Her office assistant was also way too interested in my receiving prescriptions. Couldn't believe I was there and didn't want/need any drugs. Something fishy about that...

Posted on March 4th, 2016