- 12 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
- 2 specialties
- 14 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kelly J Steffen has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kelly J Steffen has the following 14 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Diseases
Showing 1 of 1
12 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSANFORD HOSPITAL ROCK RAPIDS, 801 S Greene St, Rock Rapids, IA
Dr. Kelly J Steffen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rock Rapids, IA.