Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly W Stephenson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kelly W Stephenson has the following 15 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Kelly W Stephenson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I had a motorcycle accident in 2004, which left me on a wheelchair for 14 months. The doctor who performed the surgery after the accident and other doctors whom I saw afterwards couldn't find out why I could not stand, much less, walk. Dr. Stephenson diagnosed me and proceeded with a surgery, which brought me back on my feet and to walk again. Without that surgery, I would have never regained my capacity to walk and even exercise as I do today.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Kelly W Stephenson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUTMB Galveston (John Sealy), 301 University Blvd, Galveston, TX
Dr. Kelly W Stephenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galveston, TX.