Dr. Kelly W Stephenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly W Stephenson?

GOD SENT

IN 2014 DR. STEPHENSON REPLACED BOTH MY HIPS.ITS NOW 4YRS LATER AND IAM DOING GREAT THANK YOU SO MUCH KELLY ALLEN REDMON.

The best.

I had a motorcycle accident in 2004, which left me on a wheelchair for 14 months. The doctor who performed the surgery after the accident and other doctors whom I saw afterwards couldn't find out why I could not stand, much less, walk. Dr. Stephenson diagnosed me and proceeded with a surgery, which brought me back on my feet and to walk again. Without that surgery, I would have never regained my capacity to walk and even exercise as I do today.

My left hip

Dr. Stephenson operated on my hip in 2007.If I ever have to do my right hip I will come right back to you.

Dr. Kelly W Stephenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galveston, TX.