Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly M Vangilder has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Kelly M Vangilder has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Kelly M Vangilder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Patient for 6 years and had my daughter with this practice. Through my many visits I would say the care is ok until recently. I changed insurance co's and need a prior auth to get the birth control I use. I need a certain one due to extreme allergies. The office told me they had a "no prior auth rule" and could make an exception with Dr. Van Gilder's ok. Well she won't do it, didn't even look at my chart to see it's necessary, and I am now unable to get the pill I need because she won't sign her name. Patient care??? Her nurse Tamika couldn't care less either.
Very impressed!!! Seeking a reason for some very odd symptoms I was having, I had been seen by a few other OBs with no answers and no results. My first visit with Dr. Van Gilder was incredible. I had a diagnosis almost immediately and it was spot on!!!! She actually listens to her patients and truly a master of her craft and a caring heart too!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Vangilder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Kelly M Vangilder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Specialist, 345 Jupiter Lakes Blvd Ste 200, Jupiter, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kelly M Vangilder in this video.
Dr. Kelly M Vangilder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.