Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly J Warren has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Kelly J Warren has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Kelly J Warren has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 66
NEVER HAVE I BEEN TREATED SO RUDE BY A DOCTOR. TO BEGIN WITH MY APPT WAS @8:00 HE SHOWS UP AT 9:00 BECAUSE HE LIVES IN DALLAS. HE HAS CLINICS STRUNG OUT FROM DALLAS, SULPHER SPRINGS AND PARIS. He flew in the room like someone on meth. He never introduced himself to me, I guess he was the doctor. He looked at my arm told the nurse he would shave it off. He ran out of the room, the nurse put a shot in it, he runs back in the room shaves it off and leaves. When I left I thanked the nurses and assured them I would never be back.
I had a great experience here at the Rockwall office that he has. My appointment was at 11:40 and was in the room by 11:45 and was out by 12:30. The Dr sat and explained my options in regards to my treatment and asked me what I wanted to do and seemed genuinely concerned. Yes he is a little awkward but he took his time with me and I enjoyed his ladies here in his office. I will be back, for sure.
It's easy to get an appointment with him. And I do see why now. My appointment was at 12:40 I got in to a room at 1:40. No one listens to a thing you say. I left not knowing any more than I knew when I went in. I could have looked the problem up on the computer better than wasting my money on that Dr. I won't ever go back. Problem was I had a rash on my face that came up after a few different changes in my life over the past week. Answer from him I had a bad case of acne. He just looked at my face, no light nothing. Did not even have my information straight. It was a red rash. and botches on my face that was red. I had never had an acne problem but what I have been told this did not look like acne. It itches and burns and red and blisters. This is one Dr. I have fired. So I am looking for a excellent Dermatologist now. I won't say good because that is how I got this one.
23 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Kelly J Warren accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDallas Dermatology Llc, 763 E US Highway 80 Ste 200, Forney, TX
Dr. Kelly J Warren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Forney, TX.