Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelly B Weaver has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
At first I had high hopes for Dr. Weaver and actually found his directness refreshing after seeing him following a fall and fracture of a vertebra. But after months of PT and no sustained relief, he determined that there was apparently no treatment for my pain and numbness. He literally threw his hands up in the air, became oddly animated and said I should just go live my life. After that experience, I returned to my general practitioner, who first apologized for Dr. Weaver's behavior (it was truly odd), and then she referred me to specialists within the clinic who specialize in pain management. Dr. Weaver could have done that, but instead was simply dismissive and rude. Sometimes I wish doctors like this could have a dose of their own medicine. I hope he doesn't have to ever experience chronic pain for the remainder of his life; but if he does, I hope he finds a more compassionate doctor than himself.
I feel so fortunate to have Kelly Weaver as my doc.. I have spine issues that will never be fixed.. I see him a couple of times a year usually for spinal injections and current evaluations. He's really a precise guy which is what I want when somebody is fiddling with the inside of my spine. I have total confidence in him. I can't imagine why anyone would have complaints regarding his service.. This reviewer that said "no help.. Malpractice" is an idiot. People need to realize that if you trash your spine..you can't always get it back..no matter how skilled the doc is. If anything can be done for you, Dr Weaver will do it or refer you to someone who can. And he does it well. He's quiet and he listens to you. Don't intrepret that as indifference... Anything but. He pays close attention to what you say and looks for subtle clues in what you say and how you move. If I had to get rid of all my docs but one, he would be the one I would keep. I know I will need some kind of pain relief for the rest of my life. Thank God he's younger than I am. (-;
I was sent to him in 2008 for help, he took the money and Miss treated me, I will return the favor soon.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Kelly B Weaver accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Everett Clinic, 1330 Rockefeller Ave Ste 310, Everett, WA
Dr. Kelly B Weaver is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Everett, WA.