Dr. Kelly S Wiersema Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelly S Wiersema?

I would keep keep looking for a different OB

This Dr and her assistance are so stuck up. They do not tell you anything its like pulling teeth. Assistance takes blood pressure doesn't bother telling you what it is. They did ultrasound which is always exciting except Dr just says looked good. Doesn't bother telling you what the baby weighs or is measuring. They act like if they know what's going on that's all that matters because patients aren't smart enough to know. I've asked other people and they do the same thing with them. I ask her questions she has no idea the answer so I have to Google. I feel like haven't had a Dr at all since I've gotten pregnant. This Dr office cuts off my contact with my family Dr but, doesn't help with anything I need. I'm looking for a new Dr.

Dr. Wiersema was wonderful - spent time with me and really took the time to answer all my questions. Loved her!!