Dr. Kelly Wong Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Kelly Wong?

Great and Caring Doctor

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Dr. Wong has been my family's physician for the past seven years and she has been exceptionally and consistently professional, caring and compassionate in her interaction with me and my daughters. We are glad we found her when we first moved to Irvine from Ohio. She truly cares for her patients and looks after what's best for their medical care.

De. Wong saved my life.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017

I had a serious blood clot issue after major back surgery and she convinced me to get to emergency immediately. I was in critical care for three days and the doctors said if I hadn't gone in when I did it would have been too late. Dr. Wong is always helpful with my medical problems. I would recommend her to anyone,.

Unfriendly staff

Posted on August 4th, 2014

The front office is not friendly but there is a new receptionist that actually smiled and was a lot nicer than the previous women that use to be there. The nurses were friendly and courteous but the front office is also important! They give the first impression!

Extremely Poor Staff and Bad Nurse Practitioner

Posted on April 30th, 2014

This is my first time bother to write a review because of an extremely poor customer service. Dont expect anything from her staff or nurse practitioner. I am not even sure if her staff knows how to say hi, thank you, or sorry. No smile no greetings when you walk in the door. The office is silent dead. I was about 20 minute late because of classes and everything and I understand that they have a 15 late policy which may ask patients to leave, but the office has no one there waiting. I dont understand how they dont care about patients' health condition. They have nothing more to say besides "our nurse practitioner wont see you because you are late". Well, maybe they just care about money more than patients' lives. If there are a lot of people waiting I could understand, but there was no one there and they were not willing to see me despite of my serious health condition. The first time I was there and had no one waiting I still needed to wait about 40 min which already made me disappointed. Avoid this place if you have a choice. Avoid her staff and nurse practitioner if you can. Very rude and unfriendly and no heart to help people at all.

New patient

Posted on July 24th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Wong as she has exceptional people skills. She was very friendly and took the time to understand my medical concerns. I did not feel rushed as I have with most Doctors. Very good listener and look forward to seeing her again. As for the front desk, maybe they were having a bad day.

Posted on August 1st, 2012

I recently referred my 2 daughters to Dr. Wong when they became of age as I'm happy with my care. Dr. Wong is both capable and caring and I trust her with all my medical concerns. Highly recommend.

Posted on July 10th, 2012

dr. wong and the her staff are top notch. my parents are both doctors so i'm very difficult to please with regard to my medical care. i had a couple of health scares last year and she was wonderful!

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Kelly Wong is very professional Dr but her front office SUCKS big time...she is very caring & friendly,answers to the questions...the front office staff are very rude,if we call them there response is very bad...they have 2hrs lunch break where no phone calls can be made :( all their medical response are frm the front desk STAFF..if we go for any lab wrk the result wud be in the form of medvoice patient information center,where the nurse wud leave u a message...i don't like that also...they wud use all medical terms & we have to find out what it is...if we ask the office to ask abt it they wud put u on hold for 1/2 hr :( these are the minus of Dr Wilson/Wong office...

Don't expect compassion

Posted on May 12th, 2010

After being diagnosed with breast cancer, I received no contact from Wilson/Wong group. When I called with a question, the receptionist told me no phone consults (apparently no reimbursement). I had two questions, the receptionist told me her answer to the first (no consult with MD) and then a few hours later called to relay how sorry the doctor was. Really? Then told me the answer to my question and relayed that they would assist me in any way. Really? That was your chance! Compassion is not in abundance today I guess.

Posted on December 1st, 2009

Dr. Wong is a great doctor, easy to talk to and ask questions.

Posted on September 27th, 2017