Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kelton W Lundsberg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Lundsberg is a great Doctor, but the phone system is the worst. Sometimes you just have to drive to the clinic to get answers because they don't answer their phones. This is not Dr. Lundsberg fault. The IHC bean counters don't allow enough staff to answer the phones and they don't allow you to ever talk directly to a doctor.
Dr. L has been my PCP for nearly 20 years. Pros:Great bedside manner, takes his time with you, is very thorough, good diagnostician. Cons: It has become hard to schedule appts. within a reasonable time frame, it takes days to get prescriptions refilled and phone calls returned. I refer people to him in the past, but will no longer do so.
Called Dr. Lundsberg about an emergency situation with my father. Impossible to reach him. When he finally called and just left a voice mail on his phone, he told him to not do anything until he spoke to him. Never bothered to call him back until two days later on a Sunday before 8:00 am and again just left a voice mail. What happened to bedside manner?
39 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Kelton W Lundsberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntermountain Holladay Clinic, 1955 E 5600 S, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Kelton W Lundsberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.