Dr. Kelvin Hao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kelvin Hao?

Knowledgeable and Caring

Posted on July 16th, 2010

Have been with Dr. Hao about 5 years and found him to be superb. He listens, explains, advises, discusses and is right on in diagnosing my various conditions (blood pressure, arthritis, diabetes). He emails, which saves a lot of time for me. He cares. His office staff is organized, professional, responsive and efficient on the phone and in person. I'm very glad he is my primary care doctor.

Doctor is perfect; 2 supporting staff members, not so much...

Posted on July 9th, 2009

Sometimes longer waits are completely unavoidable and do not bother me. My overall rating of my doctor is "exceptional." He has been my doctor since 1995(?). I have had a number of medical issues; more than the normal person for someone of my age, and he has diagnosed me on the button each and every time.

Posted on November 28th, 2009