Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi has the following 12 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I was a patient for over 20years and received excellent care. She expected the patient to be an active part of the visit. She called or used the MyChart to communicate about your care. She was very dedicated to the care of her patients. I was sad when she left and still hope she may be back some day.
Patient's complaints of extremely painful headaches were inadequately addressed. This doctor treated those headaches as a common headache as part of a sympton of relatively harmless diagnoses. However those painful headaches were the result of an underdiagnoses resulting in an emergency hospitalization to treat inflamed (from a virus) brain tissue and brain membrane. Patient will be hospitalized for an indetermined amount of time until her condition improves and she can began to function again. Which at that point the patient will be assessed for any long term damage requiring various forms of therapies for treatment.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
30 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPacific Medical Center, 601 S Carr Rd Ste 100, Renton, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi in this video.
Dr. Kemi Nakabayashi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Renton, WA.