Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kempaiah A Gowda has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kempaiah A Gowda has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Cholesterol Management
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
Dr. Kempaiah A Gowda is Board Certified in 2 specialties
Showing 5 of 7
Twenty some years ago Dr. Gowda took over my medical emergency and with his knowledge diagnosed my condition in just a short time and concluded I needed to consult a surgeon and within three days I had heart bypass surgery which I recovered and am did great. The surgeon who who was in charge of my case was Dr. William O" Neil and Dr. Paul Clancy did the actual surgery. I have been under the care of Dr. Gowda for the last twenty years and he has looked out for my health ever since. I feel I was fortunate to have Dr. Gowda for Cardiologist all these years. Len Moscynski
Dr. Gowda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Kempaiah A Gowda accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDownriver Heart And Vascular Specialists, 15150 Fort St, Southgate, MI
Dr. Kempaiah A Gowda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southgate, MI.