Dr. Kemunto Mokaya Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Kemunto Mokaya?

Thorough and caring

I recently moved to the area and was looking for a new dermatologist. Dr. Mokaya was recommended to me by a friend and I couldn't be happier. She is smart (went to Yale), very thorough, explains things well, is non-judgmental and genuinely cares! So happy I have her as my dermatologist!

Excellent work

I recently switched to Dr. Mokaya because my previous dermatologist was retiring. Couldn't have been happier with my decision. She is very thorough and does great work! She cut out a skin cancer and the scar looks amazing! She also takes time to address my concerns and the visits don't seem rushed.

Very satisfied

Totally satisfied with the care I received. Dr. Mokaya is extremely knowledgeable and explained things very well. She has excellent bedside manner. The staff were friendly, and the front desk worked with me to get me seen sooner, which I really appreciate.

Thorough and caring

Dr. Mokaya is a very kind and caring dermatologist who you can tell genuinely cares. She is very thorough during her skin exam, and is also great at explaining things. I trust her to take care of my skin and family members’ skin issues.

Great experience; wonderful doctor

Excellent experience at Dr. Mokaya's office. First of all, the office is very beautiful! I loved the decor. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Dr. Mokaya was wonderful. I switched to her because my old dermatologist is retiring soon. I was a bit nervous about the switch, but she's very sweet, compassionate and was thorough with the exam. She explained everything very clearly. I will be going again and sending my husband and sister to her.

Dr Mokaya was very sweet but had to wait one hour in lobby and 30 minutes in the room. This was my 2nd visit and not sure I will go back, due to wait time for a skin check.

Great experience

I had a super-itchy rash and my primary care doctor was able to call the office and get me an appointment the next day. She knew exactly what it was, and after just 2 days of treatment, am better and can finally sleep at night!

Highly satisfied: very thorough

I had a visit for a total body skin check with Dr. Mokaya and was very nervous as I am a sun worshiper with a lot of sun damage. Dr. Mokaya was very thorough with her exam and checked me all over from head to toe. I was happy at the end of the visit and will be referring my friends and family members to her for skin checks and their care!

totally missed my diagnosis......:(

Dr. Kemunto Mokaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alcoa, TN.