Dr. Ken D Bowlware Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ken D Bowlware?

Great Doctor

Spends time with the patient

He is a caring, attentive Dr. who I would love to have continued care with, but feel like we (his patients) were left in the lurch by both he and Integris. Doubt I would go back to either after the problems I faced with my on-going medical issues upon his sudden disappearance.

Dr. Bowlware in Midwest City now?

I, too, loved Dr. Bowlware, but think I may have found him on the internet as practicing in Midwest City!

Wish I knew where he got transfered to

couldn't beleive the norman clinic where he did practice at just left all the patients without another DR. and refusing to see any of his patients

One of the Best

Great Physician! As noted by everyone else, Dr. B was always willing to listen and involve the patient in their care. Wasn't afraid to provide alternative treatments/recommendation based upon his research and experience. He was forced to leave Integris as they thought he didn't see enough patients in a day. He was quality before quantity but that wasn't what they were looking for in their physicians. I too will follow to where ever he ends up.

Dr. Bowlware! Where are you?

I had him for 8 years. Always took the time to listen and would tell you the truth because I would go home and look it up and discuss with other physicians as I work in a hospital. He was telling the truth! Integris lost a very valuable physician. I hope he reads these reviews because he was great. He has lots of followers waiting for him to notify us of a new location. Excellent physician taking time to listen and order appropriate tests. Great bedside manor. He is truly missed. Please everyone if you find him let all of us know. MEH

Best Doctor Ever

I have had many doctors in my 45 years and Dr. Kenneth Bowlware is by far the best. He truely cares for his patients. In a world where it now seems dollar first and healthcare second, when it comes to medical corporations and insurance companies, Dr. Bowlware is a true patient's friend.

I have a huge fear of doctors. The first time I met him, I felt instantly at ease. He is relatable, comforting, and will take all the time needed to talk or explain anything. His PA is great too! Lisa is always willing to help out with anything. If you need a referral/specialist, he will research who is the best and someone he trusts- not just a random doctor. I got a letter that said he is moving his practice. I can only pray that it isn't too far. I would hate to lose the only doctor I've learned to fully trust and respect.

Dr. Bowlware has always been very nice, and able to give very good explainations about my care. He is a wonderful doctor.

Good Hearted Doctor

Awesome Doctor!

Dr Bowlware is one of the best Dr's ive had in my lifetime. Even when he is busy he takes the time to to a lengthy exam and doesn't try to rush you out of the office or make up something just to get you out the door. If you are looking for a good Dr hes the perfect choice in my book!!!

Dr. Ken D Bowlware is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.