Dr. Ken G Knott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ken G Knott?

Dr. Knott Changed My Life!

Where do I begin? Dr. Knott has changed my life. After dozens of misdiagnoses, I finally went to Dr. Knott and found out that I was severely hypothyroid (at 22 years old). I now take NATURAL desiccated thyroid, and I feel AMAZING. He actually listens, cares and is the only doctor that gave me a natural route to solve my problems, instead of a synthetic thyroid medicine like Synthroid (which has many major side effects, especially in the long-run). My entire extended family now goes to him. I also read his book “Dangerous Medicine: What Your Doctor Doesn’t Know Can Hurt You” which I highly recommend for absolutely everyone. I can’t say enough about Dr. Knott.

Excellent for me and my wife for about 10 tears.

Honestly Cares

After an accident, I went from one doctor to another, each one telling me to "accept my limitations." Somehow, I found my way to Dr. Knott. Although it has been years since I first met him, he is the only doctor I had seen (and continue to see), that not only realized the pain I was in, but honestly cared about helping me. With Dr. Knott's help/treatment, I can pretty much do whatever I want. He is a great doctor, and I highly recommend him.

great doctor

Dr. Knott got me optimized on compounded dessicated thyroid during the shortage of Nature-throid and reformulation of Armour. Long drive for me but worth it.

Dr. Ken G Knott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, GA.