Dr. Kennon Kuykendall Is this you?

4.7

They're an absolutely friendly staff! Always listen to any concerns we may have!!! From reception to the great nurses and Dr K, they're just an amazing group of people! They make going to the dr a little less stressful by making us laugh!

I believe dr. Kurkendal is one of the best obgyns in columbia next to Danny Hayes which is who delivered my 2nd child and then retired when I was pregnant with my 3rd child I was very scared to have a different obgyn and Hayes recommended that I go to kurkendal bc he does his practic a lot like Hayes, which made me more comfortable that Hayes believes he is a good doctor, kurkendal also delivered my son which was my first child kurkendal was not my obgyn at the time Peltier was and I didn't like him at all he scared me about having a baby but he didn't show up kurkendal was on call came in my room we desucust what i wanted and made me feel so much more comfortable and did an amazing job delivering my son and helping be calm and relaxed, kurkendal also tied my tubes and did a wonderful job I was scared about that also and he helped me to be calm and explained everything that they were gonna do and how I would feel after so I understood everything, he really is a good doctor caring, helpfull, and explains things so there isn't any surprises, I would deffently trust him with treatment for me or anyone in my family. I recommend kurkendal

He listens to my concerns, answers my questions, refers when needed, staff are respectful and easily accessible. Great physician and great staff.

Wonderful physician!

My HMO assigned me to Dr. K. 11 years ago, but I couldn't have chosen better if left to myself. He is courteous, caring, and LISTENS to the patient's concerns and answers all questions. He is "available" and prompt in dealing with patient concerns.My regret is that I've retired and moved away; although he's willing to continue as my physician, my HMO isn't.

The Best in town. that is why its so hard to get established with. staff is very helpful and personable.

Dr. Kennon Kuykendall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskogee, OK.