Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ken P Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ken P Lee has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 28
I am disabled, and on SSI, I get paid once a month. My persription ran out, so I called to get a refill until I could get in to see the DR. The Lee's wife said no refills until the 36.00 I owe and see the DR. I told her I get paid once a month, and that I would pay her on the 1st, she still said no. What kind of Dr. would let me go without my medication that he's been giving me for a couple of years.
We asked for a prescription to be filled and was told by the pharmacists that we were not patients of Dr.Lee anymore. We called the doctor the next day and voiced our displeasure at the service for they made the mistake. So the doctor faxed the order after the blood work results. Upon picking up the prescription, there was a note on the reciept stating that this was the last prescription filled by this doctor and the patient needs to find a new doctor in the next 30 days. This was so unprofessional for this was a way on getting back to us for their mistakes. Beware of this doctor, for you might end up suing.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Ken P Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKenneth Yun Lee Md, 2740 Pacific Ave SE, Olympia, WA
Dr. Ken P Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.