Dr. Ken Truong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ken Truong?

Great doctor and staff

Doctor is thorough and very professional. Doesn't rush through exams, which is probably why there have been comments regarding wait times being a bit long. Staff are friendly and organized. Would highly recommend. Have already referred my spouse.

Much recommend!

Never a long wait, extremely professional and friendly. All around always an easy visit.

Nice experience

I recommend this MD, he is very nice and professional. I am impressed with everything.

Dr. Truong is very professional and attentive. He took the time to sit with me and discuss my medical history and any concerns that I had. The office was very clean and he was able to see me right away. I would definitely return.

I am very pleased to have chosen Dr. Ken Truong as my doctor. I find him to be very brilliant, patient, understanding to my needs and professional. He took time discussing and explaining my test results. He is a wonderful doctor. I highly recommend him.

Pleased patient

I found Dr. Truong on ZocDoc and had a great experience. I was seen promptly, given a thorough annual physical and e-mailed the results within a week with encouragement to respond with any and all questions. For my needs, which are, fortunately, medically uncomplicated, I was quite pleased with the service I received.

Impressive Doctor

I was VERY apprehensive finding a new doctor as my experience with my former doctor was horrible on all points. I'm very impressed with the doctor. He is thorough, professional, and generous.. His office is very clean and organize. Service is thorough (I repeat) and quick (response). Big points: CLEAN office, PLEASANT receptionist, EASY to get an appointment, and this is what I'm most impressed---the following day after my check up--I got my results already through a personal email (2) from the doctor! I HIGHLY recommend--5 STAR! I wish all doctors follow this doctor's example!

Good visit

Extremely thorough and great to work with. Highly recommend

Annual Check up

Fast and efficient

Great!

I really had a good experience I hate needles Dr.Ken made me feel comfortable and was very firefly great office

Annual Checkup

Dr. Truong was very efficient, kind, and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions very well. He was also kind enough to help me fill out health forms for my company even after my appointment. Definitely recommended! :) Plus he is fast at responding to emails and following up.

Patient

I have absolutely no complaints about Dr. Truong. He is very thorough, very kind and professional. His office is immaculate too. I would highly recommend!

Dr. Ken Truong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Astoria, NY.